This Diploma in Crystal Healing Therapy will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional treatments.
This Diploma in Crystal Healing Therapy will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional treatments. You will also gain the knowledge required to prepare and maintain your crystals and equipment. Integrating crystal healing therapy into other treatments and evaluating the effectiveness of treatment will also be explored.
On completing this course you will be able to:
• Prepare yourself, your client and the work area for a crystal healing therapy treatment
• Adapt your treatment to meet needs of client
• Offer suitable aftercare advice
• Reflect upon and evaluate your crystal healing therapy treatment
• Have an understanding of the 7 main chakras and how they are affected by a crystal healing therapy treatment
• Have an understanding of how to work with a pendulum
The following topics will be covered:
• How crystals are formed.
• Choosing and placement of crystals.
• Care and cleansing of crystals.
• Programming your crystals.
• Contra-indications to crystal healing therapy.
• 7 Main Chakras.
• Visualisation, breathing and meditation techniques.
• Working with clients, offering feedback and providing suitable aftercare advice.
• Combining crystal healing therapy with other therapies.
To allow the tutor to monitor each learner’s progress and development, the class size will be kept to no more than 4 learners.
Manuals and Learning Materials
A variety of handouts will be provided. You are required to bring a selection of at least 10 different rough or polished crystals, 4 pointers, 1 wand and a pendulum (necklace with pendant on long chain is acceptable).
On completion of this course you will be comfortable with and able to prepare yourself, your client and the room / area for crystal healing. You will also be able to provide crystal healing treatments.
• You will be observed on at least 2 occasions.
• You must provide documented evidence of 4 case studies with 3 treatments each.
• There are 2 assignments and a series of questions to complete your portfolio of evidence.
• There is no external paper assessment.
This course is accredited by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (‘IPHM’)
Contact Tuition: 12 hours
Guided Learning: 18 hours
6 months. Students must submit their completed portfolio of evidence within 6 months of the course start date and have received a passing mark on both practical observations. If for any reason this course is not completed within 6 months, a plan of action will be written between YOMA and student outlining time frames and any extra fees incurred.
Why not take a look at our other courses
These Reiki teachings will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional (second degree) treatments.
Indian Head Massage
This Diploma in Indian Head Massage will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional treatments.
“‘ I used to have regular facials with Moya and always felt so much better afterwards. Not only did my skin texture improve but I felt calm and relaxed. Now that lockdown is over, I am looking forward to resuming treatments again.’”
“Out of curiosity I recently visited Sam for a Past Life Regression session. This turned into a fascinating afternoon where I learnt so much about my previous lives and how this reflects on my life today. Further research on dates and places etc. proved just as interesting. Thank you Sam.”
“I have had the pleasure of being a client of YOMA Therapies (formerly Body Kind) for over 20 years... Jill has calmed my eczema beyond my expectations, and, with reflexology, alleviated so many aches and pains. It’s hard for me to express how grateful I am to the team.”
135 The Broadway, Thorpe Bay, Essex, SS1 3EX
Open from 9:30 am
Tuesday — Saturday