These Reiki teachings will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional (second degree) treatments.
These Reiki teachings will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional (second degree) treatments. You will also gain knowledge required to protect yourself and your environment during Reiki sessions.
On completing First Degree you will be able to:
• Prepare yourself, your friend/family member and work area
• Adapt your treatment when necessary
• Offer suitable aftercare advice
• Have an understanding of Reiki and its many benefits
• Have an understanding of the 7 main chakras and how they are affected by Reiki
• Have an understanding of how to include crystals in a Reiki treatment
• Be attuned to 2 of the 3 traditional Reiki symbols
On completing Second Degree, you will also be able to:
• Offer Reiki healing to a member of the public
• Offer distance or absentee Reiki healings
• Have an understanding of how to work with a pendulum
• Have an understanding of how to use Reiki symbols in a variety of ways
• Be attuned to the 3rd traditional Reiki symbol and one other non-traditional Reiki symbol
The following topics will be covered in First Degree:
• History of Reiki
• Reiki Principles and Two Precepts of Reiki
• Uses and effects of Reiki
• Self-preparation for energy work
• 7 Main Chakras
• Hand positions for self and others
• Working with the Reiki symbols
Second Degree will also include:
• Clearing energy from people and animals.
• Repairing the aura
• Distance and absentee healings
• Manifesting, major chakra work and intuitive messages
• Working with clients, offering any messages received and providing suitable aftercare advice.
• Combining Reiki healing with other therapies
To allow the tutor to monitor each learner’s progress and development, the class size will be kept to no more than 4 learners.
Manuals and Learning Materials
You will receive a binder that will include all lesson notes along with other reading material suggestions.
On completion of First Degree, you will be comfortable with using Reiki on yourself, whilst building your confidence as you discover the many life changing events that often occur once attuned to this beautiful energy. Following Second Degree, you will also be able to offer long distance and absentee healings and now be recognised to treat the public.
A desire to live a calmer and more peaceful, happier life.
Once you have received your First Degree teachings, you will be invited to join our Reiki shares. These are wonderful opportunities to increase your confidence and learn from others as we share our experiences and then finish with a group healing session.
First Degree: £125
Second Degree: £125
Master/Teacher: Price upon request
This course is accredited by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (‘IPHM’)
Contact Tuition: One day per degree
On the day of each degree
Why not take a look at our other courses
This Diploma in Crystal Healing Therapy will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional treatments.
Indian Head Massage
This Diploma in Indian Head Massage will provide you with the underpinning knowledge necessary to offer safe and effective professional treatments.
“‘ I used to have regular facials with Moya and always felt so much better afterwards. Not only did my skin texture improve but I felt calm and relaxed. Now that lockdown is over, I am looking forward to resuming treatments again.’”
“Out of curiosity I recently visited Sam for a Past Life Regression session. This turned into a fascinating afternoon where I learnt so much about my previous lives and how this reflects on my life today. Further research on dates and places etc. proved just as interesting. Thank you Sam.”
“I have had the pleasure of being a client of YOMA Therapies (formerly Body Kind) for over 20 years... Jill has calmed my eczema beyond my expectations, and, with reflexology, alleviated so many aches and pains. It’s hard for me to express how grateful I am to the team.”
135 The Broadway, Thorpe Bay, Essex, SS1 3EX
Open from 9:30 am
Tuesday — Saturday